January

Saturday, January 31, 2015


This picture of Leo underneath the coffee table with cars all around is such a common scene at our house. This little spot is one of Leo's favorites. We constantly see him climbing around under there. And of course both boys love cars so they are always out!

This boy has such a sweet smile.

Dallin loves to line his cars up just like this.

This year my calling has been a Sunbeam teacher. Each time I prepare my lessons, I let Dallin help. And I give the lesson to him as a trial run of sorts. Then on Monday nights, I let Dallin teach the lesson in FHE. They are very simple lessons. This is a picture of us preparing the lesson for Daniel and the Lions Den and we are making a lion mask.

I love his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright