Mustache Baby

Friday, September 26, 2014



Dallin would never take a binky. So when Megan and Aaron gave a mustache binky to Dallin when he was a baby, I was sad that he didn't ever use it.  Luckily I saved it because Leo loves his binky! And when he uses this mustache one, it always makes me smile.

Last weekend, we went to the Top for dinner. It is a restaurant here in Gainesville that Tyler and I really like. It is a little on the hipster side, I guess you could say. Their menu items have a fusion of varied ingredients such as hamburgers with brie cheese or chimichurri sauce, a lot of vegan options, and most waiters have facial hair and tattoos, and the decor includes random things from thrift shops and lots of plants. Is that the definition of hipster? I don't know. But I know I really like their food. Anyways, the waiter looked at Leo, who was sucking on his mustache binky, and said, "We'll give that kid a waiter application right away!" Ha!



This little boy has the sweetest smile! Leo is a very happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright