
These past few months have been really good for us. A few updates:
Tyler got in-state tuition this year! This is awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
I got a new church calling to work in the Young Women's organization. I teach sunday lessons to the girls ages 14-15. It is so much fun. I really love this age.
Dallin loves to get out of the house. He is always happier when we go outside, so we try to get out a couple times a day. I go on walks almost every morning with my friend Annie. I've really loved this morning routine and so does Dallin :) And then often times, we'll go on another walk in the evenings with Tyler. We have a park near our apartment, and the other day, I took Dallin there and let him swing. He loved it, even though his head barely came above the swing :)


Dallin also loves it when Dad gets home from school. It means extra play time.

We've also found some great places to eat here in Gainesville. Our favorites are the TOP restaurant and Sweet Dreams homemade ice cream shop.
Dallin really wanted to try that ice cream....
Last month, over labor day, we took a trip to the beach. We live just under 2 hrs from the beach, so we don't go too often, but it's always fun when we do!
Dallin still has really blue eyes. When he was born with blue eyes, we assumed that they'd eventually change to either green or hazel, like mine or Tyler's. But, they've stayed really blue. His hair is turning much more blond now. The strawberry red hair he was born with has almost all fallen out.
And the most exciting new thing that Dallin has learned....
He can fly!
We are expecting a letter from Hogwarts on his 11th birthday.
He can fly! This is adorable :) I love seeing what a cutie Dallin is! Looks like lots of Florida fun :)
ReplyDeleteLol! That last picture is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously such an adorable little boy! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the flying picture!! That is so hilarious!! I am sure that he will be a great wizard. :) Miss you! You all look great!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the flying picture!! That is so hilarious!! I am sure that he will be a great wizard. :) Miss you! You all look great!
ReplyDeletethe top was one of our favorites too!!! still crave their burgers. sweet dreams had my favorite black raspberry ice cream! dallin is so adorable! he is so cute in that swing!
ReplyDelete