American Fork High School

Monday, September 27, 2010

After a whole summer of job searching, I finally got a perfect job offer at American Fork High School.  I was overflowing with excitement when I received the call from the principal extending the job offer to me.  It felt so grateful, especially because I had spent so many hours and days and weeks and months searching and applying for so many jobs.  Many times I felt discouraged, however, I did feel deep down that a good job offer would come my way.  And it did!  The job at American Fork High is by far the best job that I applied for and I couldn't be happier!

We are now 3 weeks into the school year.  I have felt overwhelmed as I am still getting used to the school and being a full time teacher.  I spend around 10-12 hours a day working.  It just takes so long to grade and prepare lesson plans.  However, I still feel so grateful for the job.  It has been such a blessing.  Go Cavemen!
Tyler took this picture of me just after I got the call offering me the job.  You can tell I was excited! You can also tell from the background that we were moving that same week!


1 comment:

  1. YAY! ha ha, I just saw this, and noticed that we have the same t-shirt :) Scott laughs everytime I wear it around here at USU.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright